Mitsubishi Electric consistently produces some of the most technologically innovative elevators in the world, and our products continue to establish industry benchmarks for quality and set new standards for performance and reliability. Our conventional (overhead machine room type) high-speed elevators are available in a range of speeds and capacities. All machines are permanent magnet gearless type with dual disk brakes and are equipped with the latest in vertical transport technology — including energy-saving regenerative drives and destination controls. Intelligent door systems detect the actual door load conditions at each floor and automatically adjust the door speed and torque as needed for superior efficiency and intuitive operation. Monitoring services are also available.
- Diamond HS™ Brochure (new)
The EZ-Assist System
Use our convenient online tool to help efficiently plan an elevator installation project. The free service includes useful tools for calculating passenger traffic, creating layout drawings, and applying elevator specifications.
Diamond HS™ Passenger Elevators
Mitsubishi Electric is proud to offer Diamond HS™ premium passenger elevators for high-rise buildings. Diamond HS™ elevators feature innovative technology that not only offers industry-leading passenger comfort and safety, but also meets growing energy efficiency and sustainability demands. Features include:
- Industry-leading efficiency and power for traction machines
- Advanced noise-reduction technology for one of the world’s quietest braking systems
- sfleX-rope™ technology for super high-rise rope mechanics to reduce rope stretching
- Optional active roller guide to reduce vibration and provide even more passenger comfort
- VVVF (Variable Voltage, Variable Frequency) inverters for smooth, quiet door operation
- Artificial intelligence to optimally apportion passengers to cars by a variety of factors
- Intelligent door systems for uncompromised safety and reliability
- Speeds from 500 fpm (feet per minute) to 1200 fpm
- Capacities between 3000 and 4000 lbs.
Meeting a Wide Variety of Industry Needs
Our high-speed traction elevator products are ideal for buildings with the following features and service needs:
- Require car speeds of 500 fpm up to 3500 fpm and levels from 15 to 120.
- Industries such as high-rise hospitality, apartments and condominiums, commercial office buildings and more.